Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Wow I'm floored.

I got an e-mail this morning that Jan in Michigan got my Preemie Project donation. She always posts pictures to share so everyone can get on and see what everyone else is making. I got on to check and my pumpkin hats are the picture attached to the October Donations. AHHH make me blush. Here is the link if you want to check it out. http://bloberry.typepad.com/ppm/ This is the chapter page for Michigan. Michigan is just really getting going on collecting donation. Seeing I live almost in the middle between Iowa and Michigan I send my work to Michigan. They need more hands.

I go to the doctor this afternoon about my wrist. I had shooting pains into my fingers last night so Mike urged me to call and get it checked out. I just hope it is nothing serious. I have to get the baby blanket for Ashley done in only a few weeks. I will post a picture of that hopefully next time.

Better get back to work. Wrist hurts too..so I better stop typing.

No comments: