Thursday, December 28, 2006

I survived Christmas....barely

I got all my knitting done just in time. Sorry no pictures. I need to remember to take photos of my FO's. Currently on my needles is the baby blanket for my adopted older sister's daughters baby. Kyra was born last night and is currently at Children's Memorial in Chicago. She needs surgery for a heart defect. I haven't heard any more details. So I need to get the blanket finished.

Christmas was lovely, peaceful and fun. The boys all loved the gifts they recieved. I wasn't feeling the best all day.. had pain in my upper abdomen. After a late night trip to the ER I found out I'm full of gallstones and will need surgery to remove my gallbladder. Mom had this surgery when she was younger than me. Go to the Surgeon on friday to set everything up. Nervous but looking forward to getting it over with so the pain will be gone. Hope to get more than one day off... I can recoop and knit :)

It has been extremely quiet and calm at my house... the boys are both off visiting there mothers. Rare occassion to have both gone at the same time for more than a day or two. We have calm & quiet until Jan. 1 ahhh got to enjoy it while it lasts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue
Great blog! So who has the new baby? We have got to get together and knit sometime in 2007. Great to see you with a knitting blog.

suzyknits said...

The baby is my adopted older sister Jan's grandbaby. Her daughter (who is a week older than my youngest Kyle.) I would love to get together and knit sometime. I would also love to go to area yarn shops with you.. I've never been to any!!