Monday, February 05, 2007

It's a sad day in Bears country.

The game started off fantastic. Our favorite rookie Devin Hester ran a kickoff return for 92 yards for a superbowl first - touchdown. We held on to the lead for most of the first half. Then the colts just showed the Bears that a Quarterback with 9 years of experience pays off. Oh well, I think the Bears did a great job this year! Just getting to the Superbowl is a major accomplishment and they should be very proud. Now we just need them to bring some of the Florida warmth back home with them. This 0 stuff is getting old..daytime highs of 3...brrr!! Too cold for me. But we all will be complaining in a few months that it is too hot. I guess we are never happy. Until I can afford to move somewhere that is warm year round....like San Diego I guess I will just have to continue bundling up!

No comments: