Tuesday, September 04, 2007

It's been 3 years already!


Hard to believe 3 years ago I had just gotten married to my soulmate and best friend. DH sent me these beautiful flowers to brighten my day for our anniversary today. We decided to not buy each other anything and get something we both want so the flowers came as a complete surprise! I thought we would just exchange cards tonight after he got home from work, but he as he always does knows how to make me smile and put me in a better mood. He is the champ at that! One of the many reasons why I married him. :) I know we will be together until the end.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sue! How nice! I hope you two are happy forever and ever!

Tracy Batchelder said...

Happy Anniversary!

suzyknits said...

Thanks - after a nasty divorce I never thought I could be this happy.

Pennie said...

hope you had a good day :) lets knit together soon - maybe a road trip up to geneva Wool and Company - sit and knit, have lunch etc.