Friday, November 09, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!!

I'm hoping to really enjoy my day today. It is a beautiful day outside today. Mid 50's and sunny. So far my DH and lil dude woke me up saying Happy Birthday, my sister and neice called me at work to do the same. I've also already received an e-card from DS1. Dad called to invite me to lunch today, kinda messed up DH plans for lunch but like he said he can take me to lunch anytime. He is a good sport about "sharing" me with family. I know he has "plans" as he has been bringing up my birthday to everyone. He also knows the ex didn't usually do much. I'm enjoying the attention.

On the knitting note:























Making this scarf for me! My birthday present to myself. The yarn I received from the Nascar swap and it is sooo soft I knew I had to make a scarf out of it. It is pink Crystal Palace Cotten Chenille. I'm doing a 2x2 rib pattern until I run out of yarn then it will be done.



I've also finished :
















Lil Dude's mittens are finished. I have no picture of the finished product and as of yesterday they were lost already. He was afraid to tell me he left them at school - hopefully they are in the lost and found. We will know later today.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU>>>
AND MANY MORE.............

roseygirl said...

Just stopping by to say hello I have been so slack lately with my own blog and also stopping by the blogs linked from mine, so I am trying to fix that :)