Friday, December 28, 2007

YEA Me!!

I've been such an airhead lately. DH is hoping my brain comes back soon. Can't blame it on the hair anymore. :) Anyway, I just realized I have been a NON smoker for a year now!! I quit a year ago on the 26th! I had a half a pack on Christmas 2006 so I actually quit as of the 26th. Woo hoo! I'm sad to say some of my old weight found me.. but that is the 2008 project. Changed my hair back to dark and told the family on Christmas I started the change at the top and I'm working my way down. :) Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Yeah for you.........I so wish I could quit....maybe if my life ever get a little less stressful I will have the will power to do so..

SimplyMe said...

You go girl!!!!! I'm at 2 months early next week. May I be you in a year!!!!!