Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Introducing Connor William



This is our neice Aly. She is two months younger than Sara. Happy to hold her new cousin.


Mama holding Connor. Look at his hair!! Lots of it!


I had to see his adorable little legs.



Good Morning Aunt Sue!! My sister sent this to show me he does open his eyes. He is all brighteyed today now that all of the meds from delivery are wearing off.


I got to spend some nice time with my tired but happy sister last night. So far Connor is a good baby. We will see how he does after he gets home! My sister and I had time to talk about the fact that she really did just bring another little person into the world after for so many years thinking Sara was her last. He is meant to be here and hopefully will lead a full and happy life. We will all work to help him acheive that goal. He is the new bright spot in the family. Welcome Connor.

2 comments:

SimplyMe said...

Enjoy!!!

Pennie said...

Oh how wonderful! I'm so happy for mom, dad, brother, aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents.

I can't wait to see the completed made blanket you did for him sue! Miss you