Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sorry I've sooo busy

I have been so busy it's been insane. I've included some of the pictures I have from Christmas knitting. Finally huh?? Never too late I guess.

I made these sack holders for my inlaws. One mother in law one for father in law. They are divorced but live in the same senior complex (long story).


Hard to see but the hat I made my brother is too small.. only took 4 tries to get it right!


This is what I made for my older son's girlfriend. She loved it. I made a few more of the headbands for presents. Didn't get pictures of them all.

I decided to make a blanket for my sisters new baby. Well it was a great pattern Bliss Blanket on Ravelry. It is my first entrelac pattern and it is on smaller needles that I should've used. It is taking me forever to get this thing done!! I've been working on it almost exclusivly since Christmas. It has finally gotten too big to take with for a carry along project so I've been trying to get Kyle's Irish Hiking scarf done. Poor thing he wanted a scarf for Christmas and his was the only one not finished on time. He will be 21 on March 1. God my baby is 21 in less than 2weeks.. how did that happen. I'm not THAT old!! Anyway between those projects and life, work and everything else I'm required to be a part of I've had very little spare time. THANK GOD I have a husband who is the best in the world. He does laundry and cleans.. what more could a working mom ask for.. a clean house and clean laundry after a long day at the office :) Thanks babe!! He also supports my yarn addiction. I hope to finish both this up coming weekend. I will post photos when complete!

1 comment:

Pennie said...

You still look young to me girlie! We need to plan some knitting time, let me know what your schedule looks like in the next couple of weeks.