Thursday, August 17, 2006

Fall is in the air.



Here is a picture of my pumpkin patch. It is a small donation to the Preemie Project. I lucked out at Wal-mart and found a 12oz skein of the orange I needed to start these on CLEARANCE!! Always a good thing. I haven't had as much time as I would like to knit. I did most of these in one weekend. (I was in the car alot that weekend.) I hope to get more done before the next donation needs to be sent.

The Hubby landed the job he's been hoping for (for over a year now) and started on last monday. He really likes it so far. Work isn't quite as hard as he thought it was going to be and the guys are really nice to work with. Yeah for him. It has been an adjustment - I'm used to having the house to myself in the morning but it's nice to share a cup of coffee before we leave. The rest of this week has been spent getting the boys ready for school. Hopefully once everything settles down and the cooler weather approaches I will get the itch to knit more. :)

I've been asked to make these hats in a larger size for bigger children. I guess I will have to mess around with the pattern and see what I can do. These might be good to make for the craft fundraiser for Preemie Project?!?

Happy Knitting!

2 comments:

roseygirl said...

OMG! These are so CUTE! :)

suzyknits said...

Thanks, they were a blast to make.