Saturday, August 05, 2006

July's Finished Projects


For the hubby's birthday I made him a sweater. I know knitting a sweater in July is a bit nuts. This way it will be ready when it gets cold. He has been very patient while I've been knitting for everyone else, mainly the Preemie Project.




I also finished a pair of cute socks for my neice's birthday. Hopefully she will like them. She just turned 7 and is a girlie girl. She likes wearing skirts and dresses. I thought these would be cute with a dress or skirt.

Now I'm back to knitting pumpkin hats and booties for Preemie Project. I just received beautiful yarn from Jan in Michigan and Kristy in Utah. I will start working things up with that yarn as soon as I get the booties finished to go with the hats. :)

2 comments:

Emma said...

Congrats on the sweater. I have yet to attempt something like that. It looks very cozy--bet your husband can't wait for fall!

suzyknits said...

Thanks, yes he loves it. This pattern is Lion Brand Hooded sweater. He didn't want the hood so I just did the collar the same as the waistline and cuff. Turned out great. I amazed myself. You'll have to try one sometime. It was rated easy.