Saturday, June 09, 2007

Knit in Public Day!!

Today is knit in public day. The only "local"events for this day is in Millienium Park in Chicago. Of course (my luck) I'm a week late. We were up there last weekend showing Uli around Chicago. No events in the immediate area so I guess I will just go sit outside on this glorious day and knit. I need to work on getting some sun. Don't want to fry when I go to Florida in a few weeks. Currently have a few different projects on the needles. I have my bag for FL need to finish the strap. I have a Earnhardt dishcloth, my socks, and a preemie hat. I think that is all lol.

I'm going to vote for Denny this week to win the race. He is starting second and dominated these races last year. I'm hoping for a repeat performance.

Gotta go finish my "inside work" so I can go and enjoy the sunshine and perfect temperature outside.

No comments: