Friday, August 10, 2007

Bunny Foo Foo and more!

This is Bunny Foo Foo - we adopted him from our neighbors who called him Thumper, many buns are called Thumper and he just looks like a Foo Foo to me so he is called that. We have had Foo since right before Christmas but he is shy when it comes to getting his picture taken.

DS2 has a love of animals bigger than mine - he needed to get in his bunny loving time while he was home. He got Foo to go into a trance with no problem!
They stayed like that for a long while. I just had to share these pictures. Now if I can only figure out why Foo is recently pouncing when we feed him. I think he is either saying hey this is my house get out or he is trying to play.. not sure. Anyne with bunny knowledge on that kind of behavior please comment!!
In other news I got my invite to Ravelry late yesterday. I considered myself warned by others who say it is addictive.. that is the understatement of the year. I now realize I need to take better photos of my work! Also, once better photos are taken get them uploaded to Flickr!!
Stitches Midwest tomorrow!!!! I can't wait. Will share the trip when I get back.


2 comments:

SimplyMe said...

I love Foo, let me know what you think of the knitting site...I'm afraid of another addiction and I WANT TO HEAR ABOUT STITCHES. Wish I could have been there to go with you. Did you weather the storms ok last night?

suzyknits said...

I love the Foo he has been a bit out of sorts lately tho.. he lunges at you when you come in his cage. I will put a post on about Stitches asap. With school starting things at home have been a bit crazy.

We got about 13 inches of rain in a week. We also got water in our basement. But nothing compared to many in the area. Thanks for asking.