Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Why do weekends go by so fast?

Justin(SS1), Craig(DS1), me, DH, Lil guy(SS2) & Kyle(DS2)





At the end of a wonderful weekend with my boys, we all posed for a family photo. This is something Mike and I had wanted since we were married. We are missing Zach but it is a very rare occassion to have Zach, Justin, Craig & Kyle all at home at the same time. Our place just isn't big enough. Maybe when we get our house we can have everyone at home at the same time. This is my crew. This will also be the Christmas card photo.

Monday it was up to Wisconsin to take Kyle home. This was the first time I have been to his new apartment since he moved from Chicago.



This is his new home. The trees in the far end of the photo are at Lake Michigan. Big cliff down to the waters edge.



It has a fabulous view. This is to the south along the lake.

With all the heat and rain we have had I can say I had very safe travels. DS1 drove with me. He went home last night. He lives the other direction in Central IL. My brother drove with me. Lil guy doesn't like long car rides so he stayed home with DH. My brother and I had a ride home we won't soon forget. The lightening was unbelievable all the way home. Thankfully the rain waited for us to arrive home before it made it's presence be known. We received 3 inches of rain overnight.

Back to normal life in my house again. School starts in another week. The holidays will be here before we know it. That is when we will all be together again. Not soon enough for me but such is life.

No comments: