Monday, November 26, 2007

Our Sweet Sara has gone to heaven.



We had a horrible tradegy strike our family this weekend. Our dear sweet Sara was taken from us after a terrible accident. She touched the hearts of many people and everyone she touched was changed by her sweetness. She will be missed desperately. The photo above was taken by my son Michael. He is 7 years old and has yet to fully understand all that is happening. He will have this photo in his room tonight for him to have "his Sara" with him.





My oldest son Craig took this picture of Sara having fun after Thanksgiving dinner. She was always the light in the room. New braces on her teeth and all. She was so looking forward to Christmas her braces were green and red. After this picture was taken she and Michael helped her mom put up Grandma's Christmas tree. The holidays will not be the same with out her smile to light up the room.

7 comments:

Karen said...

My deepest sympathy to your family. What a tragic loss this is for everyone who knows and loves Sara. I read about the accident in the Times on-line and my heart ached for her family even before I saw your blog and her beautiful pictures. You're all in my prayers.
Karenknitstoo

Aunt Kathy said...

I am so sorry, but I agree she is in a much better place. It's hard to understand why God allows some things but He does know what we can;t see. Hold onto Him through these hard times, His strength will carry you all. His LOVE will mend. Sara is beautiful and her heart was beautiful and that will always remain. {{{HUGS}}}
AK

Tracy Batchelder said...

I can't even imagine the pain and sadness everyone must be feeling. So sorry this happened. Praying for you and the family.

~Tracy

Pennie said...

hi . . . again you know how much my heart goes out to you and yours :) After the holidays lit c and I are going to make the lap scarves in honor of Sara . . . remember I'm not a fast knitter, lit c is but im not lol. I'm always here to talk anytime. P

Anonymous said...

Am so sorry to hear of your lost. Big hugs for you and your family. Will be in thoughts and prayers.

suzyknits said...

Thank you everyone for your prayers. It helps alot to know people care.

Yankee Girl ~ Missy said...

I am so sorry for your loss! (((hugs))) the loss of a child is such a hard tragic thing to get threw. May God Bless and Keep you during your time of need!