Friday, June 27, 2008

Finished objects and ankle photos

The following are pictures of the baby blankets I finished while being stuck in the recliner for the last week. The red, white and blue one is for the Yahoo group Angels4Preemies. The other is for a neighbor expecting her first baby.

The others are pictures of my ankle. Lovely isn't it??

I'm going to try to go to work on Monday. Not sure how it will go. Today it hurts almost as much as it did on Monday, yesterday was the best so far. But I lived it up and went and got my hair done. Highlights are back and it's chin length.





2 comments:

SimplyMe said...

Suz- you really knocked the crap outta that ankle. heal quick and DON"T work if you're still suffereing. The wouldn't baby population is gaining!!!!

knitalittle said...

Yikes girl that has to hurt. Hope you heal quickly.