Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Finished in time. Posted late.


This is the blanket I made for my good friends granddaughter. The blanket I made for her (before she was born) was stolen from my friends car. She emailed me and asked if I could make another blanket before her granddaughters upcoming surgery. This is the finished product. Finished and delivered just in time! My friends daughter had originally asked for this design but 4 years ago I had no clue how to make it. Now it's one of my favs. I have another on my needles for another friend who is due in 5-6 weeks with her 3rd boy. She was hoping for a girl this time around so I'm doing what I can to help her realize another boy is a "good" thing :) Being a mom/step mom of 5 boys I know how fun it really can be.

Then my sisters baby. That is another story!

No comments: