Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Still Here

Its been a "different" year. Got laid off from my job last December. Was in a funk for a long time. I did get unemployment and my vacation time, but it does affect ones ego to be "let go" even if you did "nothing wrong". I was too used to working for my old boss I guess. No biggie, been busy doing mom things, being a housewife and moving.

We moved a few weeks ago. Still trying to get the house in order and have a ton of boxes in the basement to go thru. Planning a garage sale probably this fall.

The dogs are getting used to having a smaller yard but not being able to run. Need one more side of fence. Hoping to be able to put that up this fall. All it takes is $$$$

Been working on squares for Sara Smiles, yes I'm still plugging along on that too. I will have pictures soon.

No comments: